1. Why finance with Cawood Auto Company?
Cawood Auto Company has affiliations with local credit unions, major banks and manufacturer supported finance companies. Let our relationships work for you! The volume of auto loans we provide to lenders allows us to negotiate better terms for your loan. We make it easy to receive a desirable loan at the credit union, bank or finance company of your choice.
2. How does financing with Cawood Auto Company work?
Our financing process is simple. Select the vehicle that best meets your needs, complete a credit application and allow Matt Bateman, our Business Manager the opportunity to explore all of your financing options. If approved, you can then decide which finance offer is the best option.
3. How are auto finance decisions made?
Financial institutions typically take four major factors into account:
- Vehicle Information: Cost, year and mileage
- Applicant Information: Residence, employment and income information
- Credit History: Information found within your credit file
- Down Payment: Cash and trade equity values
4. What do credit scores mean?
Credit reporting agencies create credit scores to assist financial institutions who predict risk. Scores generally range from 350 - 850 and, in most cases, higher scores equate to better financing offers.
Your credit report contains:
- Timeliness of previous and current payments
- The length of your credit history
- The type and amount of your debts
- Your public records
5. How can I find out more about my credit history?
Three premier credit reporting agencies exist in the United States. Each is able to provide you with your credit score as well as an entire credit report.
6. I have had past credit problems. What can Cawood Auto Company do for me?
Cawood Auto Company accommodates the vast majority of credit profiles. Even people with past problems can still enjoy the same no-haggle pricing, quality, and exceptional customer service we give every Cawood Auto Company customer.
7. If this my first vehicle purchase, can I still qualify for vehicle financing?
Car buyers can still qualify for financing without a previous vehicle purchase on their record.
8. What finance rates are available?
Finance rates depend on past credit history, the type of car being purchased, the amount of the down payment and overall market conditions.
9. What factors impact a monthly payment?
Your loan size, the length of the loan and the APR are the most important factors determining a monthly payment.
10. What documents should I bring?
Bring a valid state-issued driver's license and proof of your current auto insurance. Additional information may be required, so contact a financing representative for a thorough list of what is necessary.